Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sex Offender Matt Chaulk on the Run By: Matt Hiler Denver Post

Sex offenders are, in the nicest words possible, scumbags. My dad is a parole officer, he tries to keep losers like this in jail, and if they get on parole he watches them. He has the pleasure of taking people to jail, after reading this article, I wish I could do that. Matt Chaulk, a registered sex offender, has been having a relationship with Amber Westbrook age 16. (Who is now missing by the way.) What a coincidence that he's gone too, surprise, surprise.
This guy is a freak and a wanted fugitive on the run. I hate him, my parents have always told me hate is a strong word, that's why I'm using it. Anybody who would take advantage of a 16 year old girl is somebody who is completely messed up. I'm sorry but, Amber isn't to smart either. The article made it sound as if she was willingly doing this. She must not be thinking strait but, that little bit of not thinking probably cost her her life. Amber hopes to you, that you're okay, that you're not injured. Matt Chaulk hopes to you that you're seriously injured, that you get caught, and that you spend the rest of you're pathetic life in jail.

No comments: