Thursday, October 11, 2007

More Filtering Matt Hiler Education Fisch Bowl

(Note to Mrs. Comp... I'm gonna need the name of the other education blog let me know!)
OK Mr. Fisch you had to keep pushing didn't you? I agreed with you once and because I like arguing with you, I won't do it again. I've said it once I'll say it again there is one solution to filtering and only one. You will never stop high school kids from doing bad stuff online, from accessing their myspace, its impossible. I'll say this once "don't try." You will have the student mafia (if there is such a thing) on your butt 24/7. You don't try to go head to head with the students or you get more and more rebelion. Block the most explicit sites, let students access myspace, but, don't take it to far. The current harsh filters piss everyone off get rid of them.

No comments: