Thursday, October 4, 2007

Education Blog 3 Matt Hiler 2 steps forward

I (for the first time) agree with Mr. Fisch on at least on one part of the article.
I hate the filters and I hate them with a fiery passion. I feel like someone is always watching me, that even if I were to override the filters, that I might get in trouble or give a teacher the impression that I'm up to no good. That's the last thing I need, more teachers chewing me out about my many "flaws." I don't have a my space, don't even have my own email (yet) but, I'm kinda ticked off that I can't even log on to sites like you tube. Why? What is the point of this dang filter, WE'RE ALREADY BEING WATCHED, SO LEAVE US ALONE!

Now for my favorite part of blogging, disagreeing with Mr. Fisch. Mr. Fisch I'm going to put this nicely, never trust a high schooler to do the right thing. Sure, there's always a good kid in the bunch, but you aren't watching whats going on. Just yesterday, somebody went into the football locker room and jacked all the money from peoples backpacks. If anything only block the most explicit sites, we all know were being watched and tracked anyway so this is enough by itself to keep us away. Stop with the incredibly harsh filters, install new ones.

No comments: