Monday, September 24, 2007

Denver man has something against ducks (Denver Post)

What the DUCK? Somebody needs therapy here. (maybe the guy who ripped the ducks head off) Thats right you heard me, early on Sunday (9-24) a guest at the Embassy Suites Hotel in St. Paul (obviously drunk) cornered the duck and ripped its head off. Say what?????? The man turned to the security guard watching and claimed "I'm hungry. I'm gonna eat!" Last time I was hungry I don't recall ripping a ducks head off but, maybe I'm just weird like that. Now what do I think of this? (besides that this man is Koo Koo for Cocoa Puffs) I am shocked. I hunt, I shoot bird, but, this is taking it too far. This is not even in the same ballpark, this man is an idiot. The fact that he was drunk doesn't make up for this, and I hope that he ends up in jail. Well, this quack (ducks go quack get it :) is going to end up in jail and I hope that some inmate named Tony rips his head off. So again I say.... WTD.

No comments: